1. Fletch; Fletch Lives
2. 200 (approx 180)
3. The Beatles; The Maharishi
4. Beatrice Arthur, Betty White, Rue McClanahan
5. 7 (Six plus goalkeeper)
6. North and South Korea
8. c. After Christmas Day. Boxing Day is the first of the Twelve Days of Christmas.
9. The Great Barrier Reef
10. c. South China Sea
12. A dialect of German spoken in Brazil
13. Spectacled Bear aka Andean Bear aka jukumari, ukumari or ukuku, scientific name Tremarctos ornatus
14. Lost sponsor and sponsorship due to Canada’s cigarette advertising bans
15. It comes from horses
16. Animals that have displayed “conspicuous gallantry or devotion to duty while serving or associated with any branch of the Armed Forces or Civil Defence Units” (British)
17. Steve Elkington (1990). The Wyndham Championship is a regular golf tournament on the PGA Tour. It is played annually in Greensboro, North Carolina, U.S., and was originally called the Greater Greensboro Open.
18. A rhetorical question / a question that didn’t require an answer
19. The daughters of William Shakespeare with married surnames.
20. A rattle used in herding sheep