1. Traditionally it does your back in, but it can be a pain in the neck
4. Dog tag in the grave is a fabulous beast
7. Value added to saint for huge result
10. Silicon morning direction finds cat
12. Memorial loses disturbed track. Make a note.
13. Clock spasm?
14. Male swine without note push the boat out
16. To Georgia for Roman clobber
18. Posh hotel removes arsenic but becomes a rock pile
20. Makes a blue for heraldry
22. Sell stuff without note. Record it.
24. Rendered redundant when wheels were fixed to rubbish bins.
26. & 50 Down. A warsted sow produces mustela utterances (Two words)
29. It can top off or start batting
30. Victoria was not when radio band utilised
34. Racial distortion for sacker of Rome
36. Spin rum cyano to take the piss
39. Twisted Turkish chieftan is an extra
40. It remains after the study is taken from the study of the history of words
41. Party to a direction. It is finished.
42. Queen takes in 51 and 11 for a remedy
44. Shaken yew oil missing 50 for mythical creature
46. An Engineer’s trench to be done without delay.
48. State public service makes Engineers’ trenches
51. & 33 Down. Ken and vino for discredited pseudo-historian (two words)
52. Twisted torn patinae are needed like a hole in the head
53. State of French to move through water
55. Arts graduate with US soldier leads to a hundred for occult manipulation of reality
56. Witch camp for member of pagan religion after missing politician and ordinal number suffix.
57. Sounds like dimension is disappointing
58. Disturbed eels in kites are moved by magic
60. Observation post with time to choose
61. Verb to be goes back for a time
63. Clothing, small and large, in distress
65. Sis erupts makes childhood disease: Not something Meryl could be proud of.
68. Rate of doing work without the Queen for victims of war.
71. Fatty without a King is not difficult
72. Target of pickers
73. Koel Skivvy is a mixed-up catastrophist
74. Heroic tale short of a hundred is around
75. It enables one to see, the flower.
76. If it had four fewer letters it could still cause fear
1. State illegal betting – has a sting
2. Change the spa map to find South American plains
3. Small abrasion gives rise to make solemn oath
5. A bit of a bummer – but not really a study of English TV lawyer.
6. Blessed are the cheese makers, for all will be revealed
7. Was she in the station and museum businesses?
8. Part of fuse arrangement to provide mechanism to fire weapon.
9. Printer has the measure
11. Sounds like a single spirit
13. Worker entered backward art for religious ritual
15. Elimination of water craft from scope of remark gets the eye moving
17. Huge neon sign contains biological marker.
19. “Dozer mate is mine” with pruning gives an account of struggle with Sons of Yeti.
21. Eastern meditative philosophy meets the Queen to direct current flow.
23. Bungy platform contains a fraud
25. We will all go together when we go.
28. Explosive substitution for these years
31. It is all, but sounds like part
32. Act twice but become extinct
33. See 51 across
35. Palindromic expression of mirth
37. Doctor to the west to cut grass
38. She was born that way
39. Note not going west for animal
43. It is all Greek by me but I don’t know Greek.
45. Musical group loses 500 and becomes a refusal.
47. Sounds like a site for fish
48. Papers corrected for tunneller
49. Confused radio pilea. I’m hearing things
50. See 26 across
53. We are off to see him.
54. DC Current in Washington
55. A million donkeys for the great unwashed public.
56. Send a message with direction and anger
57. Lapse to become plant part
59. Remedy from epicure leaves it near
62. Dried plums without an opening are alpha characters
64. All correct includes a note for timber
66. So, sounds unwell
67. Breakfast cereal re-arranged for Greek verandah
68. Rate for a thousand is an employee benefit
69. Wireless Institute and illegal bookie are but a thin streak
70. Nothing to toss back for Laumer’s vehicle
73. Six Echo to try