1. a = 44 , b = 19 , c = 10,
2. a. No b. Yes c. No d. Yes
3. a. fruit; b. bread; c. aisle 4
4. U, E, N
5. The pear is grown inside the bottle
6. Z – Set 1 contains letters composed entirely of straight lines
7. Option C. There is as much water in the milk/water mixture as milk in the water/milk mixture.
8. Looks like 88.
9. 9 metres [As one of two equal length diagonals of the rectangle, the dark blue line has length equal to the radius of the circle, which is (6 + 3) = 9 m]
10. 2.5 km [If Bill and Fred are 2km apart and approach each other at 10 km/hr each, their closing speed is 20 km / hr. They therefore meet in 0.1 hours (6 minutes). How far can Fido run in 0.1 hr at 25 km/hr? Answer: 2.5 km]